Welcome to Veda Medical, where we embrace the power of minimally invasive procedures to enhance your natural beauty and transform your confidence. Our dedication to innovation and cutting-edge techniques allows us to offer a wide range of minimally invasive procedures that deliver outstanding results with minimal downtime and discomfort. With Veda Medical, you can experience the transformative effects of these advanced treatments in a safe and welcoming environment.
In today’s fast-paced world, many individuals seek effective solutions that deliver remarkable results without extensive surgery or prolonged recovery periods. That’s where minimally invasive procedures shine. By harnessing the power of advanced technologies and techniques, we can address various aesthetic concerns with precision, efficiency, and minimal disruption to your daily life.
At Veda Medical, our highly skilled team of experts specializes in minimally invasive procedures, ensuring you receive the highest level of care and achieve the beautiful, natural-looking results you desire. Whether you’re looking to rejuvenate your skin, enhance your facial features, contour your body, or restore your youthful appearance, we have the perfect solution.
Our comprehensive range of minimally invasive procedures includes advanced treatments such as injectables, laser therapies, chemical peels, and non-surgical body contouring. These procedures target specific concerns, such as wrinkles, fine lines, volume loss, uneven skin tone, excess fat, etc. With minimal discomfort, shorter recovery times, and impressive outcomes, these treatments have revolutionized the field of aesthetics.
Our commitment to personalized care and attention to detail sets Veda Medical apart. We understand that each individual has unique goals and concerns, so we take the time to listen, assess, and customize your treatment plan accordingly. Our expert practitioners combine their artistic vision with scientific precision to ensure that your results meet and exceed your expectations.
Experience the Veda Medical difference and embark on a journey of self-transformation with our exceptional minimally invasive procedures. Trust in our expertise, state-of-the-art facilities, and unwavering dedication to your satisfaction. We invite you to explore the possibilities and unlock your true beauty with Veda Medical, where minimally invasive procedures deliver maximum impact. Get ready to radiate confidence and embrace a refreshed, rejuvenated version of yourself like never before.
Service We Offer
At Veda Medical, we offer comprehensive services to enhance your beauty and address your unique aesthetic concerns. Our services include Botox, a popular treatment to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and dermal fillers to restore volume and achieve natural-looking facial rejuvenation. We also provide chemical peels, which effectively exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin for a smoother and more youthful complexion. Additionally, we offer laser skin resurfacing, a cutting-edge treatment that improves skin texture, reduces wrinkles, and addresses various skin imperfections. With our expertise and advanced techniques, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional results and helping you achieve your desired aesthetic goals.
Botox, derived from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum, has revolutionized the field of cosmetic dermatology by providing a non-surgical solution to combat signs of aging. This versatile neurotoxin is widely used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, resulting in a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
Types of Botox
- Botox Cosmetic (OnabotulinumtoxinA):
OnabotulinumtoxinA, commonly known as Botox Cosmetic, is the most well-known and widely used type of Botox. It is FDA-approved for temporarily improving moderate to severe frown lines, forehead lines, and crow’s feet. Botox Cosmetic targets specific facial muscles and reduces their activity, resulting in a smoother and more youthful appearance. The effects typically last for three to four months.
- Dysport (AbobotulinumtoxinA): Dysport, an alternative to Botox Cosmetic, is a botulinum toxin. It is FDA-approved for the treatment of moderate to severe frown lines. Dysport spreads more diffusely than Botox Cosmetic, allowing larger treatment areas with fewer injections. The effects of Dysport may be noticeable sooner than Botox Cosmetic, usually within 2-3 days, and can last for three to four months.
- Xeomin (IncobotulinumtoxinA): Xeomin is another form of botulinum toxin that is used to treat moderate to severe frown lines. It is similar to Botox Cosmetic and Dysport in its mechanism of action but is a “naked” form of the toxin, meaning it does not contain any accessory proteins. Some individuals may prefer Xeomin if they have developed resistance to other botulinum toxin or have experienced adverse reactions. The duration of Xeomin’s effects is comparable to Botox Cosmetic and Dysport.
Targeted Areas and Effects
- Forehead Lines: Forehead lines, often caused by repetitive muscle movements, can be effectively treated with Botox injections. Botox temporarily relaxes these muscles by injecting the neurotoxin into specific muscles responsible for horizontal forehead lines, resulting in a smoother forehead and diminished wrinkles.
- Frown Lines (Glabellar Lines): Frown lines between the eyebrows can create an aged or angry appearance. Botox injections in the glabellar region help relax the muscles responsible for these lines, softening their appearance and creating a more relaxed and youthful look.
- Crow’s Feet: Crow’s feet are the fine lines around the eyes’ outer corners. Botox injections around the orbicularis oculi muscles can effectively reduce the appearance of these lines, restoring a more youthful and vibrant look to the eyes.
- Bunny Lines: Bunny lines are the diagonal wrinkles that appear on the bridge of the nose when individuals scrunch or wrinkle their noses. Botox injections strategically placed on these lines can help relax the underlying muscles and smooth out the wrinkles, resulting in a more refined and youthful nose appearance.
- Lip Lines (Smoker’s Lines): Lip lines, also known as smoker’s lines, are vertical lines that form around the mouth, often due to repetitive muscle movements and aging. Botox injections in this area can soften these lines, reducing their depth and providing a more youthful and rejuvenated lip appearance.
- Jawline Contouring: Botox injections can also contour and slim the jawline by targeting the masseter muscles responsible for jaw clenching and teeth grinding. By reducing the activity of these muscles, Botox can create a softer and more defined jawline.
- Neck Bands: Vertical bands or cords on the neck can contribute to an aged or sagging appearance. Botox injections can be administered to the platysma muscle, which runs vertically along the neck, to relax and soften the appearance of these bands, resulting in a smoother and more youthful neck contour.
- Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating): Botox has proven to be an effective treatment for hyperhidrosis, a condition characterized by excessive sweating. By injecting Botox into the sweat glands of the affected area, such as the underarms or palms, the neurotoxin temporarily blocks the release of a chemical messenger that stimulates sweat production, reducing excessive sweating and providing relief for individuals dealing with this condition.
Botox, available in various types such as Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, and Xeomin, offers a range of options for individuals seeking facial rejuvenation. From treating forehead lines to addressing frown lines, crow’s feet, bunny lines, lip lines, and even excessive sweating, Botox has become a go-to solution for achieving a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
Dermal fillers have revolutionized the field of aesthetic medicine, offering a non-surgical solution to address various concerns, from smoothing wrinkles and fine lines to enhancing facial contours and restoring volume. With their ability to provide immediate results and minimal downtime, dermal fillers have become increasingly popular among individuals seeking to rejuvenate their appearance. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the world of dermal fillers, exploring the types available, their applications, and the specific effects they offer, empowering you to make informed decisions about your aesthetic journey.
Types of Dermal Fillers
At Veda Medical, we only use industry-standard medical-grade fillers. Here are the types of dermal fillers we provide:
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Fillers: Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in the body, responsible for maintaining hydration and volume in the skin. HA fillers are the most widely used and versatile type of dermal fillers. They provide immediate volume and hydration and can be used to treat multiple concerns, including:
- Nasolabial Folds and Marionette Lines: HA fillers can be injected into the creases between the nose and mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that extend from the corners of the mouth to the chin (marionette lines), restoring a smoother and more youthful appearance.
- Lip Augmentation: HA fillers can enhance lip volume, define lip borders, and improve the overall shape and symmetry of the lips.
- Cheek Enhancement: HA fillers can restore youthful contours and improve facial proportions by adding volume to the cheeks.
- Under-Eye Hollows and Tear Troughs: HA fillers can address under-eye hollows and tear troughs, reducing the appearance of dark circles and restoring a refreshed look.
- Calium Hydroxylapatite Fillers: Calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) is a mineral-like compound found naturally in bones. CaHA fillers stimulate collagen production, providing immediate and long-term results. They are commonly used for:
- Nasolabial Folds and Marionette Lines: CaHA fillers can soften the appearance of deeper facial creases and lines.
- Hand Rejuvenation: By replenishing the volume in the back of the hands, CaHA fillers can minimize the visibility of tendons and veins, creating a more youthful appearance.
- Poly-L-lactic Acid Fillers: Poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) is a biocompatible, biodegradable synthetic substance that stimulates collagen production. PLLA fillers are typically used for:
- Full Facial Rejuvenation: PLLA fillers can address volume loss in multiple areas of the face, restoring a more youthful and natural-looking appearance.
- Temple Hollows: By adding volume to the temples, PLLA fillers can rejuvenate the overall facial contour.
- Polymethylmethacrylate Fillers: Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) is a synthetic substance that provides long-lasting results by creating a framework for collagen production. PMMA fillers are primarily used for:
- Acne Scar Correction: PMMA fillers can effectively fill in depressed acne scars, improving the texture and overall appearance of the skin.
- Deep Wrinkles and Folds: PMMA fillers are suitable for addressing deep wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial and marionette lines, providing long-lasting results.
- Facial Contouring: PMMA fillers can enhance facial contours, such as the cheeks and chin, providing definition and symmetry.
The Procedure and Benefits of Dermal Fillers
The procedure for dermal filler injections is relatively quick and straightforward. A trained medical professional will cleanse the treatment area, apply a topical anesthetic if necessary, and administer the filler using a fine needle or cannula. The treatment is well-tolerated, and any discomfort is typically minimal.
The benefits of dermal fillers include:
- Immediate Results: Dermal fillers provide immediate volume and contour enhancement, allowing you to see the effects of the treatment immediately after the procedure.
- Non-Surgical Approach: Dermal fillers offer a non-surgical alternative to cosmetic procedures, reducing the risks and downtime associated with invasive surgeries.
- Customizable Treatment: Each dermal filler treatment is tailored to your unique needs and desired outcomes. The amount of filler used, the injection technique, and the treatment areas can be customized to achieve natural-looking results.
- Gradual and Long-Lasting Effects: Depending on the type of filler used, the results of dermal filler treatments can last from several months to over a year. Some fillers, such as PLLA, stimulate collagen production over time, providing long-lasting improvements even after metabolizing the filler.
- Minimal Recovery Time: Dermal filler injections typically involve minimal downtime, allowing you to resume your daily activities immediately after the procedure. However, some temporary side effects, such as redness, swelling, or bruising at the injection sites, may occur but will subside within a few days.
- Versatility: Dermal fillers can target various concerns and areas of the face, allowing for comprehensive facial rejuvenation and enhancement.
Chemical peels are a popular and effective treatment option in medical aesthetics, offering a transformative solution to address a wide range of skin concerns. This non-invasive procedure involves the application of a chemical solution to the skin, which exfoliates and removes the outermost layers, revealing smoother, healthier, and more youthful skin underneath. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the world of chemical peels, including the types available, their specific effects, and their benefits, empowering you to make informed decisions about your skincare journey.
Types of Chemical Peels
Chemical peels are categorized based on their penetration depth and the specific ingredients used. The depth of the peel determines the extent of skin exfoliation and the desired outcome. The three main types of chemical peels are:
- Superficial Peels: Superficial peels, also known as “lunchtime peels,” are the mildest chemical peels. They primarily target the outermost layer of the skin (epidermis) and provide gentle exfoliation. Superficial peels often comprise AHAs, such as glycolic or lactic acid. They offer various benefits, including:
- Skin Texture Refinement: Superficial peels can improve skin texture, making it smoother and more radiant.
- Hyperpigmentation Reduction: They can help reduce the appearance of mild hyperpigmentation, sunspots, and age spots.
- Fine Line and Wrinkle Softening: Superficial peels can diminish the appearance of fine lines and superficial wrinkles.
- Acne and Breakout Control: They may help control acne and prevent future breakouts.
- Overall Skin Rejuvenation: Superficial peels provide a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance to the skin.
- Medium Peels: Medium peels penetrate deeper into the skin, targeting both the epidermis and the upper layers of the dermis. They typically utilize TCA, which is an effective exfoliating agent. Medium peels offer the following benefits:
- Improved Skin Tone and Texture: Medium peels can significantly improve skin tone and texture, reducing the appearance of moderate wrinkles and pigmentation issues.
- Acne Scarring Reduction: They can help minimize the appearance of acne scars and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Sun Damage Correction: Medium peels effectively address sun damage, including sunspots and photodamage.
- Collagen Stimulation: The exfoliation caused by medium peels stimulates collagen production, promoting firmer and more youthful-looking skin.
- Enhanced Skin Luminosity: Medium peels can provide a brighter and more radiant complexion.
- Deep Peels: Deep peels are the most intensive chemical peel, penetrating deep into the dermis. They usually employ phenol as the active ingredient. Deep peels offer significant benefits, including:
- Dramatic Wrinkle Reduction: Deep peels can effectively reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines, particularly in areas such as the forehead and around the mouth.
- Skin Tightening and Rejuvenation: Deep peels can result in significant skin tightening and overall rejuvenation, providing a more youthful and lifted appearance. 3. Treatment of Severe Sun Damage: They effectively address severe sun damage, including deep sunspots and coarse wrinkles caused by long-term sun exposure.
- Scar Revision: Deep peels can help reduce the visibility of certain types of scars, such as acne and surgical scars.
- Skin Resurfacing: These peels can resurface the skin, improving skin texture and tone and addressing pigmentation irregularities.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser skin resurfacing is a non-invasive or minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that utilizes laser technology to improve the skin’s texture, tone, and overall appearance. It is a highly effective treatment for addressing various skin concerns, such as wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, sun damage, pigmentation irregularities, and uneven skin tone.
During the laser skin resurfacing procedure, a high-energy laser beam is directed onto the targeted areas of the skin. The laser light is absorbed by specific components in the skin, such as water or melanin (pigment), generating controlled heat. This heat energy causes the outermost layers of the skin to vaporize or peel away, stimulating the body’s natural healing response and promoting the growth of new, healthier skin cells.
There are two main types of laser skin resurfacing:
Ablative Laser Resurfacing
Ablative laser resurfacing is a highly effective technique that utilizes an intense laser beam to remove the outer layers of the skin. It is often recommended for individuals with moderate to severe skin concerns, including deep wrinkles, acne scars, and sun damage. Here are some key points to consider:
- Treatment of Skin Concerns: Ablative lasers can effectively address many skin concerns, including deep wrinkles, pronounced lines around the mouth and eyes, acne scars, and sun damage. The laser energy precisely targets and removes damaged skin layers, stimulating new collagen production and promoting healthier skin cell growth.
- Dramatic Results: Ablative laser resurfacing provides more noticeable and dramatic results than non-ablative lasers. Removing the outer layers of the skin can significantly improve skin texture, tone, and overall appearance, resulting in a smoother, more youthful-looking complexion.
- Longer Recovery Period: Due to the intensity of the treatment, ablative laser resurfacing typically requires a longer recovery period. After the procedure, the treated skin will be sensitive, red, and may have some swelling. It is essential to follow post-treatment care instructions provided by your medical professional, which may include gentle cleansing, moisturizing, and the application of ointments or dressings to promote healing. Over time, the skin will heal, revealing rejuvenated and more youthful skin.
- Multiple Sessions: Sometimes, single ablative laser treatment may be sufficient to achieve the desired results. However, depending on the severity of the skin concerns and the desired outcome, multiple sessions may be recommended for optimal results. Your medical professional will assess your skin condition and customize the treatment plan to meet your specific needs.
Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing
Non-ablative laser resurfacing is a less invasive approach that targets the deeper layers of the skin without removing the outer layer. It stimulates collagen production, tightens the skin, and improves skin texture. Here are important details about this technique:
- Stimulates Collagen Production: Non-ablative lasers deliver targeted laser energy into the deeper layers of the skin, stimulating collagen production. Collagen is a vital protein that provides structure and elasticity to the skin. By encouraging collagen synthesis, non-ablative lasers promote skin tightening, improve texture, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and mild wrinkles.
- Suitable for Mild to Moderate Concerns: Non-ablative laser resurfacing is generally recommended for individuals with mild to moderate skin concerns, including fine lines, mild wrinkles, skin laxity, and uneven skin texture. It is a popular option for individuals who desire noticeable results with minimal downtime.
- Shorter Recovery Time: Compared to ablative laser resurfacing, non-ablative lasers typically have a shorter recovery time. After the treatment, you may experience mild redness and minimal swelling, but these side effects typically resolve within a few days. Most individuals can resume their daily activities immediately following the procedure.
- Multiple Sessions for Optimal Results: Non-ablative laser resurfacing may require multiple treatment sessions to achieve optimal results. The number of sessions will depend on factors such as the severity of the skin concerns and the desired outcome. Your medical professional will assess your skin condition and create a customized treatment plan to meet your specific needs and goals.
Laser skin resurfacing is performed by trained medical professionals who carefully adjust the laser settings to customize the treatment according to the patient’s specific needs and desired outcomes. The outpatient procedure may involve topical anesthesia or cooling techniques to minimize discomfort.
Meet Dr. Mohan
Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship Trained in Hand, Wrist, and Microsurgery. Dr. Pradeep S. Mohan is a highly-skilled, Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. After completing his General Surgery Residency at Seton Hall University, he attended Yale University and Southern Illinois University to complete fellowships in Hand and Microsurgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has received extensive training in all aspects of Cosmetic Surgery and Non-Surgical Rejuvenation.
Dr. Mohan takes pride in his work, and his patients love him for his transparency, excellent bedside manner, and ease of explanation of the procedures. He believes in having educated and informed patients.Dr. Mohan is known for his individualized and comprehensive treatment plans and dedication to perfection, resulting in total patent satisfaction. He is here to help you achieve your desired goals.
Don’t Delay Contact Us Today!
Don’t wait another moment to discover the incredible possibilities that minimally invasive procedures can offer. At Veda Medical, we are passionate about helping you achieve your aesthetic goals and unlock your true beauty through advanced and innovative treatments. Our minimally invasive procedures allow you to experience remarkable transformations with minimal discomfort and downtime.
Our team of experts is here to guide you every step of the way, providing personalized care and attention to ensure that your journey is seamless and rewarding. We understand the power of confidence and self-assurance and are committed to helping you radiate that inner beauty outwardly.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation and embark on a transformative experience. Our dedicated staff is ready to listen to your unique concerns and aspirations, tailoring a treatment plan that caters to your needs. We will create a customized roadmap to help you achieve your desired results.
At Veda Medical, everyone deserves to look and feel their absolute best. Our minimally invasive procedures offer a path to enhance your natural features, rejuvenate your skin, and restore your youthful appearance. Experience the incredible benefits of our advanced treatments and trust in the expertise and dedication of Veda Medical. Contact us today, and let us help you embrace a more confident, radiant, and revitalized version of yourself!